August 26, 2008

Who really needs to know this stuff?

I was planning on putting up something more serious today, but I accidentally spent way too much time reading bizarre articles on WikiHow. It's easy to get lost in there.

So, I have assembled a list of five interesting pages that you might enjoy, in no particular order:

1. How To Cope With Your Fear Of Eating Fruit There's enough people with that phobia that it designates an article?

2. How To Get A Man To Marry You I'm sure this was meant in all seriousness, but it sure is ridiculously funny- especially the tips section.

3. How To Cosplay As The Queen Of Hearts In Alice In Wonderland Really, now.

4. How To Not Be Afraid Of Hot Topic Why do people feel the urge to post common sense up on the Internet?

5. How To Become A Star Wars Fan I think this article should be changed to "How to Identify a Star Wars Obsession."

No comments:

Post a Comment